The Google Pixel 4a launch is simply round the corner, with the device expected to be made official sometime in June. prior to its launch, the phone’s specs and features are leaked quite a few times, and now, a brand new leak has taken the lid off the pricing of the device too.
The Google Pixel 4a has long been rumored to released bearing a tag that’s like last year’s Pixel 3a. .However, with some new information leaks, it is believed that the device could be sold at a much lower price tag, expected to start at $299.
This is sure to make the Pixel 4A quite famous with buyers as the price would make it one of the most affordable mid-segment smartphones in the market.
Earlier, the Pixel 4a’s benchmark results had also leaked online. The phone has been claimed to possess scored quite high as high within the Antutu benchmark, with its results claimed to be almost 70% of the score achieved by the flagship Pixel 4. Its score is additionally on par with the Google Pixel 3 XL in terms of performance and also ok to beat the Pixel 3a XL.
The specification of Pixel 4A :
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 730 chipset
- 6GB of RAM
- 128GB of storage
- Display: 5.81-inch OLED display with an FHD+ resolution of 2340 x 1080 pixels and a refresh rate of 60Hz.
- Rear Camera: 12.2-megapixel Sony IMX363 sensor with an f/1.73 aperture lens and 1.4µm pixel size
- Front Camera: 8-megapixel Sony IMX355 sensor with an f/2.0 aperture lens and 1.14µm pixel size
- Battery: 3,080mAh battery with support for 18W USB Type-C fast charging
However, the phone will miss out on wireless charging.